Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Source for replacement panels

the rear looks purely cosmetic.

Since you have that horizontal bar of the cage, I doubt your left rear shock mount moved. Just crinkled some body work.

If your two rear shock mounts and the two beam mounts didn't move then the car is fine. Just a big hammer, or two telephone poles and a chain can fix that. Get a new bumper, taillight and if you have a hatch.

The front looks like you just need a headlight and a grill, can't tell if it bent the frame but it doesn't look like it.

It moved the front over about 2-3 inches. The rear corner is folded in pretty good, so doubt I'd be able to unfold the metal to make it look samewhat decent.

Ralf
    ITB Golf GT

Weld some chain to it and hook it to the bumper of your Tourag, and give it a yank..... Worst that could happen is the chain takes out the back window of your tourag...... I saw a mustang get hit at MPH, moved the front over a foot, they used an F350.....It raced on sunday.......
    "Nebraska organizing committees
    to race in Iowa & Ne board thing "
    Still working on a name...
    X-MVRG Member...
    ITB Rabbit/ITA Miata

I usually pull my car while still on the trailer. I take some old wheels and wood under the pan, strap down the parts I dont want to move and tug the corners that need some love. Dont unbolt anything until after the loving/pulling is done.
    Works. The VW is pretty weak. In the big picture.
    50-60 oval track races, wrecker or checker.. We have 8 wins, about 20 top three. That leaves about 15-20 non wins and small damage...
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

If you are fussy about your car's appearance, take it to a frame shop and do a cash deal for a tug.

That will come out; they know all the tricks.