Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Double/Double at Roebling Road

If this guy keeps doing it, whomever gets hit next even if it doesn't go anywhere, atleast there is a paper trail. I am glad that he didn't catch me to lap me. My dad was in the black MR2 in the video they were passing by. Apparently the "green XR7" as he put it came really close to hitting him as he went by. For some reason the man no matter how many times I say RX7 he never gets it right.
    Last edited by quadzjr; 07-20-2010 at 03:34 PM.
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]

Default Pictures from the Weekend

I posted some pictures from the weekend on my photo sharing site.

Double SARRC RRR July 4th, 2010

Default spinning....racing

Looking at the videos of this car (green RX7), spooky oversteer.... course, cars I have driven have caused damage to others as well....dropped oil, spinning, poor decisions, red mist, retaliation to a blocking vette, car being setup in undrivable manner....... etc, etc.... Had a Duece somehow dodge me 2 years ago seeing me in his mirrors sliding down the esses at road atlanta to avoid my red misted drive with reppert..... Thank you duece.
    Has anyone helped this guy work on the crazy oversteer that his car appears to have?

I don't know this driver personally, but surely a group talk would help? Constant flailing at the wheel while banging on other cars is either an unstable car or unstable mental condition..........wait... we all may fall in this catagory....

david spillman
    blue #69 240z.seldom seen
    30 year old ITS car

Most of us have helped him with the car when he came into ITS, and before that when he ran IT7. I would like to think he is just being a little over agressive and a case of red mist sometimes. Seems to be getting worse lately. He made a very bad move at CMP in April on the last lap and chopped me down over the curb in the last corner. It was the end of the race and he was going for the win so I will cut him some slack there. Ended with me hitting the curb to keep from hitting him and then I still slid backwards in to his door so he paid a price. I think he has some hard feelings after the CMP protest so I hope he gets calmed down and has some fun racing us all clean. That would be much better than paper and retalliation so it is his call. Lets try to catch the bear with honey first.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

I agree. I am going to try to have lunch with Chuck sometime in the next few weeks and talk a bit.

He's a good guy, fun to be around, and I hope we can race clean with him in the future.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8