Thread: FREE Guide to Racing & Much More

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FREE Guide to Racing & Much More

FREE Mentor Program and Guide Into Racing

It’s been a long time in the making, but the new website which contains all of the information from the book I wrote Go Ahead – Take the Wheel and the new mentor program are up and running!

In addition to the previous focus of helping people get out on the track (whether it be AutoX, HPDEs or Club Racing), I’ll be expanding the focus into more advanced topics. We have quite a few people who are willing and eager to share their knowledge, and know that at least I’m eager to hear what they have to say. As just one example, I’ll be working on an article based upon discussions with Hoosier about advanced tire subjects.

With this now being a free online resource, I’m quite hopeful getting it into more peoples hands will be an easier process. I really, really need your help with this though. Please take just a couple of minutes and help make others aware it exists. A few ideas include posting a brief “check out this free site and mentor program” on other chat forums (I can post this on rrax & hondatech but not others), mention it on your Facebook or Twitter account, and make your region or club aware of it and ask them to post information about it.

Thank you again for all of the support you’ve already provided this effort during the past several years. I truly appreciate it and know for a fact your efforts making others know it exists does help people get into the sport.

Here’s the website: www.GoAheadTakeTheWheel.com

(replacement for previous sticky)
    Last edited by gran racing; 06-16-2010 at 07:55 AM.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing