It's been a year now since the site with all of the book contents has been live. With the large number of pages on the site (150+) I found it difficult to organize. We've been busy working to improve that and just released updates which should be a big step forward. You'll be able to see the improvements on pages under the navigation drop down header "Racing Info" such as Autox, Club Racing, and so forth.

New sections to the site have also been added.
  • A Volunteering Section which hopefully to help regions recruit more workers. (The video from Butch and the ATL region still needs to be added.)
  • Articles Page - we're working to included much more advanced content for experienced racers and are fortunate enough to have some fantastic resources in the racing industry. Especially the tire technology and tuning discussions I've been exposed to are eye opening to me (Hoosier is assisting with these articles).
  • Classifieds section - in addition to posting here on it.com, there are numerous people eager to get into racing and anxious to find items to purchase. After you post it on it.com, post it on the goaheadtakethewheel.com site too (it's free).
Thanks again for all of the continued support and to Improvedtouring.com itself for the help throughout the years of this project. It is truly appreciated!!