Thread: LRP Groups Being Adjusted?

Default LRP Groups Being Adjusted?

Odd - I looked in the NE section of this forum and only see two threads. Do I have something set incorrectly on my viewing options?

Anyway, has anyone heard of adjustments of the run groups. Between the regional and national groups, there are a few which are oversubscribed.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    Odd - I looked in the NE section of this forum and only see two threads. Do I have something set incorrectly on my viewing options?

Anyway, has anyone heard of adjustments of the run groups. Between the regional and national groups, there are a few which are oversubscribed.
    The Chief Steward is in the process of adjusting the groups for the National to relieve the oversubscription in Group 5. Since changes are in the process of being approved by the SOM, I do not have the final schedule.

Both the TeamDI Pro IT and the $210 race are oversubscribed with wait lists. Given the tightness of the schedule at Lime Rock there is nothing that can be done to expand these races.

Terry

What about having two 25 minute Pro-IT races instead of one 45 minute race? Miatas in one group & IT cars in the other.
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

Hi Terry, will those people be alerted somehow? I'd hate to plan my schedule according the the current plans only to learn that my class is out on track already in group 1. I know normally a group in this situation would be pushed back in the schedule's timing, but don't think that's possible here. I could be wrong.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Dave
    Just get there early, you live closer than most!
    Jerry
    NER South

I like Rob's idea!!!

What about making people qualify for an oversubscribed race? You don't make the the grid, you either withdraw (and get at least a partial refund) or go on a wait list, in case of attrition. (Seems like that used to be done years ago.)
    Stephanie Funk
    <Couple of NARRC and NERRC bragging things here>
    HP Honda CRX in progress, ITB Honda Civic, ITA Honda CRX, ITC Honda CRX
    "Green Booger Racing"