Ok, the posting title is a little more lost-sounding than i actually am, however - the question mark at the end is genuine. Here i am preparing my 95 DC2 Integra GSR for ITS, and we're closing in on getting the cage installed when it hits me; i still need to blank my sunroof opening. I have done many hours of research on the topic. many people claim welding in a panel will warp the roof (so might racing!), and a roof skin is a bit pricey, but i cannot find a metal replacement insert - so here i am. Rules state i need to use the same material to fill it, or replace th skin with a hole-less one. sounds simple enough, but i want to save some dough. There are companies that make 'plugs' of different materials to seal the roof hole, but none that i have found are metal - so i'm here at the source, asking: those of you who has been faced with blanking your sunroofs in order to properly prepare your car to ITS rules, what have you done? (note: my sunroof, all GSR sunroofs are glass, and therefore removing the 'guts' of a steel stocker is not an option.) any information would be greatly appreciated.
thanks!