Thread: DL-1 vs. Traqmate

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SPiFF View Post
    The DL software may be more powerful, but it is a heap.....
    That might be a little strong Zsolt. Ones that are more "friendly" are either simplified/limiting or take longer to extract the same info.

I've used/tested/coached with most of the brands out there and trust me DL1's software is one of the better ones on the software front, not to mention it takes the least amount of time to extract the information you need before your next session.

Each brand has good points. Some people want simplicity, some people want integrated video, some people want a specific OE CAN interface or predefined chassis setup routines, some people want expandability, or have a particular budget, etc... etc... No such thing as one perfect brand for everybody (much like car brands).

Best thing is to talk with someone knowledgeable in multiple brands, like myself or Veracity, and discuss your goals. I also recommend that you try the software and get familiar with it before you commit to spending your funds. For almost every brand you can download the software direct from the makers' website. If you need data for a particular system just post and I'm sure you'll find people willing to share.
    Last edited by jlucas; 04-30-2010 at 08:48 PM.
    Jeremy Lucas
    Fast Tech Limited