Thread: SARRC/MARRS Registration?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default SARRC/MARRS Registration?

Where and how do you sign up for the 2010 SARRC MARRS @ VIR? I thought it was on dlbracing, but it is not there any more. Is it too late for online registration? One would think not, since the NCR Scca hasn't posted a link for the online registration.

Anyone know whats the deal?

Default Al Farier Sarrc/Marrs

There is a link on the NC Region web page. Go through SE Div web page.From the event link to the region page and there is the link ther to register and get all the supps . . . .

Travers
    ITS19

It's still there; just make sure DLB is showing events for the North Carolina Region, and you're looking in May.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

Something's not right with this event registration. I only registered for Sunday. Jack Wilkins tried to register the same car for Saturday and couldn't register the same number. In trying to fight through it he managed to register twice and can't cancel them. There seems to be only one registration roster covering both days with no distinction of who's driving which day, even though they specifically let you choose Sat, Sun or Both when registering. Never had this issue with the old FinGroup registration NCR used.

Also can't find driver and crew paddock passes. Registration never presented info or a link as we usually expect. Can't get an email response or anyone on the phone to discuss it. Was anyone successful getting passes?
    Phil A.
    SARRC ITB #6
    '77 BMW 320i

No, I didn't get a link to the passes either. Sounds like maybe NCR has to work out a few kinks with the DLB system. I know DC Region has had a few issues in the past, so I'm not shocked. I am a little surprised though, that I emailed Ginny about this a couple of weeks ago, and still haven't heard back. That's a little unusual.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

If they have switched to DLB it is my guess Ginny is not registrar. Would suggest you go to NCR website and contact their BOD or RE. Ginny always got back to us immediately.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

Quote Originally Posted by tbtapper View Post
    There is a link on the NC Region web page. Go through SE Div web page.From the event link to the region page and there is the link ther to register and get all the supps . . . .

Travers
    ITS19
    Those links do not work, they just take you to the calendars page where the links normally are, but they are not there. However, I finally found it on the DLB website...I swear it wasn't there yesterday, I didn't do anything different this morning. Something weird is going on.