Thread: SARRC/MARRS Registration?

Default SARRC/MARRS Registration?

Where and how do you sign up for the 2010 SARRC MARRS @ VIR? I thought it was on dlbracing, but it is not there any more. Is it too late for online registration? One would think not, since the NCR Scca hasn't posted a link for the online registration.

Anyone know whats the deal?

Default Al Farier Sarrc/Marrs

There is a link on the NC Region web page. Go through SE Div web page.From the event link to the region page and there is the link ther to register and get all the supps . . . .

Travers
    ITS19

It's still there; just make sure DLB is showing events for the North Carolina Region, and you're looking in May.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

Something's not right with this event registration. I only registered for Sunday. Jack Wilkins tried to register the same car for Saturday and couldn't register the same number. In trying to fight through it he managed to register twice and can't cancel them. There seems to be only one registration roster covering both days with no distinction of who's driving which day, even though they specifically let you choose Sat, Sun or Both when registering. Never had this issue with the old FinGroup registration NCR used.

Also can't find driver and crew paddock passes. Registration never presented info or a link as we usually expect. Can't get an email response or anyone on the phone to discuss it. Was anyone successful getting passes?
    Phil A.
    SARRC ITB #6
    '77 BMW 320i

No, I didn't get a link to the passes either. Sounds like maybe NCR has to work out a few kinks with the DLB system. I know DC Region has had a few issues in the past, so I'm not shocked. I am a little surprised though, that I emailed Ginny about this a couple of weeks ago, and still haven't heard back. That's a little unusual.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

If they have switched to DLB it is my guess Ginny is not registrar. Would suggest you go to NCR website and contact their BOD or RE. Ginny always got back to us immediately.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

Ginny is listed as the registrar in the supps. I've emailed her twice in the last 12 days and called the 800 number today. The voicemail was full and wouldn't take a message. This is definitely not normal for her. Planning to contact the RE tomorrow for advice/direction. Hope nothing is seriously wrong...
    Phil A.
    SARRC ITB #6
    '77 BMW 320i

Quote Originally Posted by tbtapper View Post
    There is a link on the NC Region web page. Go through SE Div web page.From the event link to the region page and there is the link ther to register and get all the supps . . . .

Travers
    ITS19
    Those links do not work, they just take you to the calendars page where the links normally are, but they are not there. However, I finally found it on the DLB website...I swear it wasn't there yesterday, I didn't do anything different this morning. Something weird is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by booflick View Post
    Ginny is listed as the registrar in the supps. I've emailed her twice in the last 12 days and called the 800 number today. The voicemail was full and wouldn't take a message. This is definitely not normal for her. Planning to contact the RE tomorrow for advice/direction. Hope nothing is seriously wrong...
    I've emailed her and called the 800 number 3 times and the local number a couple times. (I'm sure it goes to the same place) and the voicemail is full. I registered and had to cancel and want my money back. It's been a week and a half.
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures

Copy and paste this:
    http://www.dlbracing.com/drivers/log...%26LMID%3d2286

... You need to have a DLB account set up so you can log in....

.... Hope this helps.....

....... RT .......

I heard from Rex Deffenbaugh about gate passes. Apparently, they will be coming via e-mail later this week. Ginny asked that we sit tight and be patient. They will come.

Thanks guys.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Ditto the reply from Rex. I got the same reply around 10am. Hated to poke him, but Ginny didn't respond to my original request two weeks ago or my request last weekend for a simple acknowledgement she's working my issue and would get to me eventually. For all I knew she was laid up in a hospital somewhere, because that lack of response was definitely not like her at all.

Gotta think she's buried in the administrative problems with this changeover to DLB from the old FinGroup system. There seems to be one roster for both days without distinction. I only registered for Sunday, but my registration shows the Saturday sanction #. They'll get it all worked out eventually.
    Phil A.
    SARRC ITB #6
    '77 BMW 320i

I'm not sure what's going on. I registered 2 weeks ago, and all was fine. Yes the DLB does only show one group.

Ginny emailed me gate passes at 10:48pm last nite. I would say that if you have had problem regeistering, keep trying until it works, and if it doesn't just show up at the track friday and register there.... of course, that would make more of a nitemare for Ginny/

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

Thumbs up

Everythings under control now, at least for me. As Rex promised, Ginny bulk emailed gate passes last night. She replied to me directly later with the registration corrections I requested.

She's not happy DLB doesn't correctly handle registering two drivers with one car (and number) or that it uses one roster for both days without distinction. She had to fix it manually, so the car appears twice in the same group online... Never had this problem with the FinGroup system. Maybe its just a setup thing NCR will figure out for next event.

See ya'll next week.
    Phil A.
    SARRC ITB #6
    '77 BMW 320i