Thread: SARRC/MARRS Registration?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I heard from Rex Deffenbaugh about gate passes. Apparently, they will be coming via e-mail later this week. Ginny asked that we sit tight and be patient. They will come.

Thanks guys.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Ditto the reply from Rex. I got the same reply around 10am. Hated to poke him, but Ginny didn't respond to my original request two weeks ago or my request last weekend for a simple acknowledgement she's working my issue and would get to me eventually. For all I knew she was laid up in a hospital somewhere, because that lack of response was definitely not like her at all.

Gotta think she's buried in the administrative problems with this changeover to DLB from the old FinGroup system. There seems to be one roster for both days without distinction. I only registered for Sunday, but my registration shows the Saturday sanction #. They'll get it all worked out eventually.
    Phil A.
    SARRC ITB #6
    '77 BMW 320i

I'm not sure what's going on. I registered 2 weeks ago, and all was fine. Yes the DLB does only show one group.

Ginny emailed me gate passes at 10:48pm last nite. I would say that if you have had problem regeistering, keep trying until it works, and if it doesn't just show up at the track friday and register there.... of course, that would make more of a nitemare for Ginny/

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

Thumbs up

Everythings under control now, at least for me. As Rex promised, Ginny bulk emailed gate passes last night. She replied to me directly later with the registration corrections I requested.

She's not happy DLB doesn't correctly handle registering two drivers with one car (and number) or that it uses one roster for both days without distinction. She had to fix it manually, so the car appears twice in the same group online... Never had this problem with the FinGroup system. Maybe its just a setup thing NCR will figure out for next event.

See ya'll next week.
    Phil A.
    SARRC ITB #6
    '77 BMW 320i