Thread: TeamDI.com Pro IT Race - Lime Rock - May 15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jerry, I get all of that and am fully aware that it's not the region's fault but it still doesn't make writing a check for $450 + worker donation any easier. That'll be the highest entry fee I think I've ever paid including double and triple race weekends - and it's for one race. If it weren't for the fact that people will be entering to qualify for the Runoffs, I have to imagine entries would be pretty low.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

ah... i see the almighty flatout miata will be making an appearance! good. at least there will be company up front.... the weak sauce that crazy joe brought to the ARRC made it quite boring down there.

rumor has it that joe might actually check stuff on the nissan before heading to lime rock.....we shall see..........

oh and Ben.... looks like you'll have to wait till the next pro IT round for our secret weapon to make its ITR debut!
    Marc Cefalo
    2002 SM Miata

www.planet-miata.com

Wow 42 already!!
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

Quote Originally Posted by robits325is View Post
    Wow 42 already!!
    yea, more than all of the national entries combined!!!!:026:

i think they should combine more of the national groups and give us even more qual. time. we're bringing more cars just for one group the way it stands now!
    Marc Cefalo
    2002 SM Miata

www.planet-miata.com