Thread: NY LIFE sponsors Pro IT

Default NY LIFE sponsors Pro IT

Dear Competitors,

Better late then never but I finally got confirmation yesterday that Alexandra Cepeda and NY Life will be a sponsor for our 2010 season. I am working frantically to get things done and in the coming weeks we will be completing the banners and giving more details. I thank you for your understanding and patience and hopefully I will see you at LRP this Saturday. In the meantime if you need anything please feel free to call.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    Proud sponsor of the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES and F2000 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Way to go, Bob! If there is any way we can show our appreciation for our sponsor, please let us know.
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Way to go Bob!
    Ryan Hall

Just Boss It
    #03 Mini Cooper B-Spec
    Indian Summer Racing/Advanced Monograms
    SolidSkills.Net

Quote Originally Posted by benspeed View Post
    Way to go, Bob! If there is any way we can show our appreciation for our sponsor, please let us know.
    Buy a fat whole-life policy.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

How come Andy is the only one who figured out how to make this sponsor happy? Every time I read a response from Andy I always smile and sometimes laugh. Thanks Andy!

Guys...this is not such an easy deal because a company like this really does not know how to reach us so I will figure this out. This past winter has been tough for me due to many personal things mainly taking care of my son because he is now living with me. Either way I am committed to you guys and our program.....just bear with me. I want the best for this series and at least we got our foot in the door with what could be a potentially great sponsor for years to come. Honestly if you or anyone needs life insurance or any of the other products NY Life has to offer PLEASE CALL
    Alexandra at 201-783-6008 and tell her you are with the SCCA and this is why you are calling. I need to prove to her company that we can move business her way. Thanks......

Sincerely,
    Bob

DEAR GUYS,

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT NY LIFE HAS BACKED OUT OF THE DEAL. i WAS GIVEN THE GO AHEAD TWO DAYS AGO AND THIS MORNING IT IS A NO-GO.......i AM VERY SORRY.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca

No worries Bob - we appreciate all your efforts and recognize these corporate deals have many layers of approval.
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion