Thread: Body shop suggestions

Default Body shop suggestions

I’m looking for a body shop with a frame machine anywhere between Albany and Lime Rock that’s racer friendly. I’d like to try to straighten a slightly off tail section on my newest acquisition. TIA
    Anthony
    STU Porsche 944T
    ITB Volvo 142 (in the making)

Brad Barnhouse has a shop up there. I think i's in PA though. I could shoot him an email if you want to find out where he is exactly. He hasn't raced much lately but he has an ITA car..with NO flaws and hes won the NY road racing championship. he does great work

Steven

Quote Originally Posted by anthony1k View Post
    I’m looking for a body shop with a frame machine anywhere between Albany and Lime Rock that’s racer friendly. I’d like to try to straighten a slightly off tail section on my newest acquisition. TIA
    My buddy Mike George at Autoworks Unlimited in Torrington, Ct(40 min to LRP).Fixes race cars all the time, has the machine and is a perfectionist. In his spare time(LOL) he's the flat bed driver for LRP and had pulled a few of us off the track! He's on the web.
    Last edited by BruceG; 04-12-2010 at 08:36 AM.

you can try ensign auto body in colony (albany) on wolf road and central blvd. great work, but I think a little $$.
    Last edited by mossaidis; 04-12-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: added albany
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceG View Post
    My buddy Mike George at Autoworks Unlimited in Torrington, Ct(40 min to LRP).Fixes race cars all the time, has the machine and is a perfectionist. In his spare time(LOL) he's the flat bed driver for LRP and had pulled a few of us off the track! He's on the web.
    PS.....I'll put a plug in for Mike George here for any racers that need their cars worked on in the area.Not just race cars but street cars, as well.

Mike restored Skip Barber's 58 Caddy Eldorado Biaritz(sp) converible a year ago and turned a pig into a prince, as anyone who has seen it at the track can attest. Try him for any race car restoration/repairs. You won't be disappointed.