I just bought this car late last fall..... car was a good runner and has a fresh motor according to the shop I purchased it from. I wanted a good ITS car and just want this thing fixed. I live in Pittsburgh and need a place that can fix the cooling issues and probably repair the engine. The car smokes when started and the coolant looks like sh*t. It never seems to pull the water from the over flow bottle back in the motor so seems to be low on water....spits it out with a bit of oil like residue. I tried to drive the car this past weekend on an open lapping day and got (3) 5 min sessions. oil temp 240 water temp 240........ the more I talk to people the more it sounds like it is f**ked up. The car has a Haltech system, so who ever fixes it needs to tune it probably......... BTW the car came with no slpitter but used to run one and I guess it needs one...but I think it is beyond just getting one. I want a top performing engine...... Where can I get the car fixed and be a top running car..... like I said I live just outside of Pittsburgh.....I WANT IT OUT OF MY SITE AND JUST FIXED...please help.....I think I may have made a bad decision.

Greg
724-622-1898
[email protected]