Just remember Andy's Ad for the car..........price or not .......was told ready to go ...... Engine is apart and know what the origin of the problem is now. This is not no 1st race car....... REMEMBER ANDY's AD... that was what was advertised.....i never got a session with more than 5 min...... I believe the car was rented for the prior event before I purchased it.......AD did not say OLD 23yr racecar for sale that can not be run in current state...... Steve I was just looking for some help since you guys own a shop that did prep and your partner sold the car.....it even said FLATOUT all over the car.... I just was looking for help not ....I never even mentioned FLATOUT in this thread until now. I have an aditional 7k in the car........so I'm missing the great $8,300 deal.....If i wanted a parts car I would have bought one.... I could have purchased a ready to go car for $12k... without problems. Remember the ad! Maybe there are other issues that I don't know about since I have not been able to run the car for more than 5 min....... SO where are the other set of SSR's ........I got 1 set of SSR's....1 set of a different brand..... 1 set stock....... can't wait to get the other set of SSR's.....????????????? I guess it is what it is...Steve, I wish you would have just responded to me in the email I sent you about what was found when the motor was opened up...not here. Nick called yesterday and left a message and I to left a message for him, he has always been good to talk to in the past. Other people opinions should not determine what is the right thing to do reguarding this transaction..... as it stands things just have not worked out for me.... I'm sure KDR will be having the running great again, I'm not a great driver like you but I will do my best to get the car buzzing around the track.....maybe 2010 will have a good finish for me.

Greg