Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NHIS TeamDI Pro IT Race - April 10th

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    I would normally take rt 9 so that should answer your question it takes nearly the same time IF you have no traffic and you like windy roads while maintaining highway speeds.... so in short its not a prime towing road

I think route 3 would have worse traffic problems with the construction on that side but as long as your not traveling at 5pm in that area it is probably OK. If you do take route 3 ( which h is what I would do) DO NOT STAY IN THE LEFT LANES AS YOU NEAR THE TOLL. It has a massive dip (almost a hole) that you really want to avoid! Good luck and have fun.

Stephen
    Stephen gives a good warning...

Rt 3/Everet Turnpike is most certainly faster than 93 (good Call Greg).... The roads are also all in VERY GOOD condition with the one MAJOR exception... When approaching the Bedford toll northbound do not travel in the left lane. A MAJOR dip in the road will not be good for the tools, but it will probably get the mice out of the race car! But for real other than that most of the roads are in perfect condition from Burlington MA north to the Hooksett Toll Booth in NH.

Raymond "Hope this helps" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Thanks guys - advice is much appreciated - avoiding the swampy highway on the left side of toll :-)
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

So whats up with ITB... 1 entry?

Quote Originally Posted by rsx858 View Post
    Good turnout so far, especially in ITR... .
    Bummed I can't make it. Was never planning to - we're aiming for the May 2 NHMS Regional as the S2000's debut - but with the weekend approaching, I wish I could be there to mix it up.

Steve

Hey Steve, Saw the s2k this past weekend when dropping off my car... The cage in that thing is just a work of art! Cant wait to see that thing tear it up!

Quote Originally Posted by rsx858 View Post
    Hey Steve, Saw the s2k this past weekend when dropping off my car... The cage in that thing is just a work of art! Cant wait to see that thing tear it up!
    Thanks Matt, saw your car yesterday. Randy builds a sweet cage, doesn't he? Hope I can pedal that car well enough to run with the BMWs and Ben ...

Steve

I'm cheering for ya Steve - we gotta keep this class honest and not spec bimmer!
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

construction update,495 north at exit 35 lane shift due to bridge reconstruction,93 north entering NH construction till exit5 or halfway to 6 by now.Rt3 at bedford tolls, the massive dip should be ok as your bumper to bumper at around 3 pm from exit 12 thru the tolls. beyond all that is smooth either way. being the first nice weekend with possably little flood chances,the ride out on sunday should be just as special below Manchester on either route.
    Cant wait to see IT cars run a national.uh no thats STU cars,thats it. Good luck
    Dan 77 IT7

I hate to ask, but does anyone have a good DL1 lap marker file for NHMS - preferably whatever configuration we are using this weekend?
    ~Matt Rowe
    ITA Dodge Neon
    NEDiv

But of course! One for the DASH-2, for on-track sectors; one for the post-session data dump... - GA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unfortunatly the RSTPerformance Racing cars will not be running even though it is in our back yard... We still want to support the series any way we can...

One of our sponsors supplies us with wearable HD cameras (Contour HD by VholdR.com) and we have two FREE demos available For PROIT cars for use inside or outside the car (bumper cams kick...)! PM me if you are interested and we can coordinate it.

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    But of course! One for the DASH-2, for on-track sectors; one for the post-session data dump... - GA
    and that must be why you are tGA!

Thanks!
    ~Matt Rowe
    ITA Dodge Neon
    NEDiv