Thread: NHIS TeamDI Pro IT Race - April 10th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I spent the day at NHMS, it was 83 and sunny when I left at 4:30 pm.
    Jerry
    NER South

93 North just after 495 before the construction zone in Salem is the worst its been, Big construction delays on Rte 3 before Bedford toll plaza due to new exit to Manch Airport. Usually 1 lane each way at rush hour.
    Good luck,Dan

This is shaping up to be a great weekend! Hopefully the weather is as good as it was this past weekend. Good turnout so far, especially in ITR... It looks like we have some new faces joining the mix as well! should be fantastic.... PRO IT will be the race of the weekend.

Hey Dano - any chance of bypassing that construction? I'm going to print up directions and look for the spot you mention.

I have every form of rain related tire so I guarantee it will be sunny! Where is Andy Bettencourt??? - Andy - you better not wuss out on the Pro IT race bro!!!
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Quote Originally Posted by rsx858 View Post
    Good turnout so far, especially in ITR... .
    Bummed I can't make it. Was never planning to - we're aiming for the May 2 NHMS Regional as the S2000's debut - but with the weekend approaching, I wish I could be there to mix it up.

Steve

Hey Steve, Saw the s2k this past weekend when dropping off my car... The cage in that thing is just a work of art! Cant wait to see that thing tear it up!

Quote Originally Posted by rsx858 View Post
    Hey Steve, Saw the s2k this past weekend when dropping off my car... The cage in that thing is just a work of art! Cant wait to see that thing tear it up!
    Thanks Matt, saw your car yesterday. Randy builds a sweet cage, doesn't he? Hope I can pedal that car well enough to run with the BMWs and Ben ...

Steve

I'm cheering for ya Steve - we gotta keep this class honest and not spec bimmer!
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion