Thread: Hoosier Tire announces Tire Contingency Program

Default Hoosier Tire announces Tire Contingency Program

TeamDI.com Pro IT Series Contingency Program Guidelines
    MANCHESTER, CT (March 29, 2010) - Hoosier Tires East, Inc in cooperation with Northeast Racing Enterprises, Inc. is pleased to announce that we will be offering a contingency program for the TeamDI.com Pro-IT Series in 2010. We understand the importance of supporting grassroots racing by offering a contingency program. Tires are one of the largest expenses to a competitor and by offering a program to earn discounts on future tire purchases is beneficial to the competitor as well as the distributor.

1st Place - $100.00 Discount off your next purchase of 4 tires* (minimum 4 cars in class)
    2nd Place - $ 50.00 Discount off your next purchase of 4 tires* (minimum 6 cars in class)
    3rd Place - $ 25.00 Discount off your next purchase of 4 tires* (minimum 8 cars in class)

*Up to two race results may be applied for credit per set of 4 tires purchased.

In addition to the compliance with the applicable competition rule and regulations in effect at the time of the event, the following Hoosier Contingency Award Guidelines must be adhered to.

Hoosier Racing tires must be used on all four wheel positions of car.

To participate in this discount contingency program all race tires must be purchased from Northeast Racing Enterprises, Inc. or Hoosier Tires East, Inc. Copies of the official race results should be submitted at the time of next purchase. All discount awards must be claimed by December 15th of the same year in which the award was earned. No registration is necessary to take part in this contingency program.

Hoosier decals must be visibly displayed on both sides above the tires and on the front of the race vehicle. No competing tire decals should be visible on the race car. A Hoosier patch must be sewn on the competitor’s uniform. These items will be supplied by Northeast Racing Enterprises, Inc. and Hoosier Tires East, Inc.

For more information please contact:
    Bob Smart @ Northeast Racing Enterprises, Inc. (518) 622-0329
    Brian Brown @ Hoosier Tires East, Inc. (860) 646-9646
    Proud sponsor of the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES and F2000 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Great news! I wish we had the sponsership the last few seasons but it is always better late than never to the grid!

Raymond "Beer is served best as a tip" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Ray, it's been there for regional races with Hoosier Tire East for as long as I've known. Brian and staff at Hoosier Tire East is fantastic to work with and quite helpful.

This is a great addition for Pro IT!!! Great job getting this added Bob.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Thanks go to Bob Smart. Lately I have been a bit frustrated because things have not gone exactly to plan so when good things happen I am very thankful. We have a great support group so again thank you to Bob Smart and Brian of Hoosier Tire East!
    Proud sponsor of the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES and F2000 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    Ray, it's been there for regional races with Hoosier Tire East for as long as I've known. Brian and staff at Hoosier Tire East is fantastic to work with and quite helpful.

This is a great addition for Pro IT!!! Great job getting this added Bob.
    I know Dave, we have made a lot in Hoosier $$$ in the past!!! I probably have the largest Hoosier sticker in the Northeast so thats why I am glad to see them support ProIT also!!!

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

AWESOME! Kudos to Bob and Bob - all the racers appreciate these programs!!!
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

great! will be running hoosiers this season!