Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
14x7 Team Dynamics are plenty light and strong. They're also not terribly expensive.

Yep, 4.7FD isn't too hard to find. Plenty of folks make them... do a little searching/asking to see which will be the best blend of price and reliability. I'd suggest having it cryo'd and REM'd while your at it.

Radius Rods are the ones that go "forward" off your front LCA's to the front subframe. Progress Suspension makes a kit or you can make your own.

Yes, less than FP/GTL but still quite a bit if you want to go full-tilt-boogy. If you're running a stock ECU along with aftermarket intake/header/exhaust, I wouldn't worry too much about AFR being too rich. They make good power in that configuration and there's no sense leaning it out when that could impact reliability. IIRC, the stock ECU doesn't look at the o2 sensor at full throttle anyway... just runs the regular "open loop" program.
yep your right don't make any changes, I have to force myself to keep hands off for now

the Narrow band O 2 sensor is in the wrong place anyway it would never light off way back where its at.

I also run a CRX in the Northeast and have quite a few parts/spares for the CRX. Drop me a note if you need anything (ie, transmissions, doors, heads, suspension parts, OPM LSD, springs, shocks etc.)
Tony, got any Eibach springs this thing only has 430lbs springs in the front
the A-Arm's has been contacting the Kioni/GC coil overs and putting marks on them.

David