Quote Originally Posted by JoshS View Post
Even if we had data from the Audi Coupe, I'd still be asking for a VTS sheet for the 4000Q. It's NOT the same car, it wouldn't go on the same line, it's got plenty of differences, even if the engine itself is shared. We are just simply not going to classify any new cars without VTS sheets. I explained that to you on the phone. I don't think that should be a tough policy decision to swallow. We don't to make sure that someone has done due diligence on any new listing, and that we have a record of it.

Josh-

I agree with you and the others that it is not unreasonable to have a VTS sheet done on every car. I was suprised though that some of the basic information needed was not available from the FWD version of the car, especially after the CRB looked things over so well - or so thay said. When you told me that no VTS sheet existed on the Coupe it was the icing on the cake for me that the CRB is an unresponsable group of individuals that should not be in the position they are.

Also Josh, I would like to point out that you have been excellent at communicating and you have sent me SEVERAL e-mail reminders to complete the VTS sheets for the quattro. I keep forgetting to ask my brother to get me the shop manual and/or fill out the sheet for me. Last night I posted it because I came on here for the first time in several weeks to put up an update for the Impact Racing issues and read this thread which reminded me about it. I know my brother lurks and posts so he would see it. We don't live that close to each other so we don't get to see each other everyday like we used to.

Thansk again for your commitment Josh, if I get the VTS sheet in on time we will see how this all plays out;

Raymond