Thread: Dang ole, dang le...March Memories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good Job Ron! I really enjoyed the show. Jeff, you have got the "Shape of things to come" hooked up now. Congrats to you both. YOur time is coming Jeff.

Hi Victor. Haven't seen you for a while. Maybe you can make it to Nashville in June or I can make it to CMP this year.

Paul
    Paul Ballance
    Tennessee Valley Region (yeah it's in Alabama)
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z
    "Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else." unknown

Uh oh. I just noticed something in the vid that I don't see on track. Oil pressure dropping in right hand turns. You can't see it all the time because the video is bad, but in some scenes you can see the oil pressure drop down to like 20 lbs, or see it returning from being down.

This motor has one of the Arizona Z pans on it. I was thinking that Steve P had one of these. Anyone have one and have oil pressure fluctuations and these pans? With my old Nismo pan I have had absolutely zero oil pressure fluctuations, nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Earp View Post
    Uh oh. I just noticed something in the vid that I don't see on track. Oil pressure dropping in right hand turns. You can't see it all the time because the video is bad, but in some scenes you can see the oil pressure drop down to like 20 lbs, or see it returning from being down.

This motor has one of the Arizona Z pans on it. I was thinking that Steve P had one of these. Anyone have one and have oil pressure fluctuations and these pans? With my old Nismo pan I have had absolutely zero oil pressure fluctuations, nada.
    Dude... we had Sam build us an oil pan... Talk about bang for our buck. With a large cooler we hold almost 8 quarts and its actually lighter then the Arizona Zcar aluminum brick and have ZERO problems with OP.

again, great run guys! and congrats to Neal on the pole!

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie