Thread: intro, wtb 12a

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Bandini View Post
    Welcome AJ. I live in Ct. Give me a call and maybe I can help you out. Grant mcstay Blue #31 IT7. Tel. 860 223 5780
    Woot!!! Carlo Bandini man!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWHwKdVOz0M[/ame]

Welcome to the forum Grant.
    Last edited by moto62; 03-03-2010 at 11:31 AM.
    Ray Lee Chee
    rleechee at comcast.net
    Oxford, Ct

Thanks guys. Grant, will give you a call. I only need 12a irons right now, and someone to help put it back together and help me dyno tune. Dan-o, yea I have an active NASA comp license and its reciprocal with SCCA. I can get the plates shipped from one of my mazda guys in California if all else fails, and in fact even have the motor built there but kind of a bit of work. We'll see.....

Eileen and I enjoyed the show

Spoke to Chris at Mostly Mazda/Honda today. He has a couple complete engines as well as disassembled stuff. Good news he is in Stamford CT 203-375-9753. He's expecting your call. Alot easier than shipping from CA. They do a bunch of Mazda and Honda race cars. Good guys
    Dan 603-674-5405

Quote Originally Posted by Dano77 View Post
    Spoke to Chris at Mostly Mazda/Honda today. He has a couple complete engines as well as disassembled stuff. Good news he is in Stamford CT 203-375-9753. He's expecting your call. Alot easier than shipping from CA. They do a bunch of Mazda and Honda race cars. Good guys
    Dan 603-674-5405
    Make that Stratford Ct. Definately give Chris a call AJ. We can always move stuff around.
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-10611336...onda-stratford
    Ray Lee Chee
    rleechee at comcast.net
    Oxford, Ct

Thanks guys. I talked to Chris, will probably get the motor pulled this weekend and get it down to him at some point - two business trips in the next couple weeks but I'll get er done. Good guy, appreciate the lead.