LOL, recently I was at Summit Point, and got super lucky and set a track record, and I thought it would be neat to have a picture from the weekend. So I sniffed around, and found the photog that was there shooting, and called him. He said he'd look it up and call me back. When he did, he told me I was on his blacklist. He said he shot me at some race in 98 I think, and I never paid for the pictures he sent. I told him I'd never heard of him, can't remember ever requesting pictures and certainly never saw any. He said he has more faith in the US Postal System and is sure I got them and didn't pay. He confirmed he sends them unsolicited with a bill.

I told him I thought that was a crappy way to do business, and that he had no business forcing me to pay, OR return his stuff, on MY dime. He told me I was "very unusual, not like most racers who are thrilled to get pictures of their car". And if I sent him the $50 or whatever, he'd start shooting me again.

I suggested he'd be waiting a loooong time until I supported such a rip off system even IF he had the best shot of my car ever, and that he should use a web based system. He said it's too much work, and those that do it that way don't make as much money.

Well, yea, but they're not extortionists either, LOL.

After I got off the phone I thought I had been too nice.