Thread: Trailer Storage: Danbury, CT area

Default Trailer Storage: Danbury, CT area

Hey does anybody have or know of a secure place where I can store my 20' trailer in the Danbury, CT area? I had a place but it ended up falling through and I'll be picking up my trailer soon with nowhere to put it. If anyone has space or knows of space I would greatly appreciate the heads up.

Thanks,
    Drew

Willing to consider Berlin? I know someone that *may* be willing to rent some space for parking a trailer. - GA

That's over an hour away. If I have to I will, but I'd like something much closer.

Default trailer storage

I have my trailer and race car in Harwinton right next to Litchfield--still a ways from Danbury, but a great place with full time security and low prices. call me if this might work....Larry 860 567-4567
    PS, did you check out AutoTechnic in New Milford?
    LD71

Harwinton is pretty far. I wanted to keep it within about a half an hour drive. I haven't checked with AutoTechnic. They don't seem to have much space. I don't know if they even store their trailers at their shop.
    Drew

Danbury is on the CT/NY border so I'm willing to store in NY state too.

Autotechnic has another location nearby/across the street from the old Chevy dealership where they store their rig(s) and have indoor storage. Don't think they'd be able to store any trailers tho..

Thanks vw. i'll look into that. do you know the name of the dealership?
    Drew

It's across from the Bennett Used Cars lot which is on Rt 7. Autotechnic's place is located on Old State Rd...a stones throw from Rt 7.

Do you mean the storage facility that is down that long driveway that goes down the hill behind the muffler shop? I had checked there and they didn't have anything.
    Bennet was where I was going to store it but I waited too long and it got filled.
    Drew

No...not behind Monroe Muffler. Further south on Rt 7, adjacent where Busters Billards is located. Address is 46 or 44 Old State rd....google map it.

It's not a storage facility, it's business condos and old ones at that. You'll see the Autotechnic transporter sitting there as well as thier 28' enclosed trailer. But again - I think if anything you'll only be able to get indoor storage for a car, not a trailer. But don't quote me on that.

alright ill check that out when i go home next weekend
    Drew