This is a problem. The weight change wording in the ITCS is clear, but doesn't match up with what is being done in real life.

The CRB has pointed us to a procedures manual that allows errors and omissions weight corrections, but that is not in the ITCS and it should be.

While I think fixing weights on cars via the process is "right," I agre with Grafton it is technically "wrong" per the ITCS. Something needs to be fixed, or at least openly published.

Quote Originally Posted by GKR_17 View Post
The ITCS is very clear that the weights of the cars are not to be changed except under very strict circumstances. Jake's post (now deleted) seemed to say that the 'error' corrections wouldn't apply except for 'recently' classed cars. So the ITAC chose not to run every car through the process the first time (which wasn't legal either), and now they're fixing errors? I've seen a lot of weights changed, and none of it complies with the rules in my opinion.

At least before the 'process' no one was pretending that this system wasn't political. Back to business as usual.