The Roundtable was a huge success. I hope to have photos up on the proit site in the next two days. Good news was Frank Scarpa of NY Life showed up with his wife Marie and other friends and they had a great time. They got to meet Jeff Dahnert and other key board members. I am feeling very good about them as a sponsor for our series and hope to have good news for you in the coming weeks.

I want to take the time to thank the NNJR board members for a very memorable event, Jeff Dahnert President of SCCA, Jerry Wannarka, Dick Patullo and John Sheridan for making the trip. We have such great leadership and I would personally like to thank Dick. This man is very intelligent, well-spoken and I know that he will be a great leader for us guys from the NE. I was very impressed....... We got alot to do in the coming weeks to make 2010 a successful year.

Thanks to all the others I did not mention....Jerry Rigoli, Jack Hanifan, Tom Campbell, Bob Introne and all the other members from the NE regions.......By the way did I mention we need a sponsor for Ed Z's wedding from the Glen region. He is making the plunge and I told him we would help sponsor it and find more $$$$$$ this will be one heck of a race/wedding weekend at the Glen! Can not wait!!!

Take care.
Bob Zecca