I attended 15 events in the NE last season, I spent time talking to many of the drivers.
Either at a drivers meeting, wandering the pits or small groups in the timing tower/garage at NJMP and I LISTENED.
The current NARRC schedule, for the most part, was my proposal. I recommended drops but I'm only one vote and the discussion was always against them, as it was again this past weekend.
If everyone feels their should be dropped events contact one of the members of the board in your region.
Now, for something I have more control over, NERRC, take a look at our schedule, nicely spread out over the season, 13 races with 3 drops and prices that can't be beat! We are hosting 3 triple race events (what the drivers wanted) and special discounts to double dippers (what the drivers wanted).
NHMS has opened the Coach area, sites with electric & water hook ups, a new play area for the kids and a 30 table picnic area. New restroom with 20+ showers and more coming soon!
Do I care about what you have to say? We have scheduled 4 Club racing board meetings at upcoming race events as well.

Jerry Rigoli NER Club Racing Chairman