March 12-14
    NEDiv Spring Convention
    Worker Specialty Training Sessions
    NEDiv & NESCCA Meetings
    Hamilton Park Hotel & Convention Center, Florham Park, NJ
    Registration
    Schedule
    Northern New Jersey Region 60th Anniversary Party

Want to talk face to face with your fellow SCCA members? This is where a lot of decisions are made for the coming season.
    Last edited by dtanthon; 02-05-2010 at 01:43 PM.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Talking anything important happen

Must not, oh well looking forward to seeing everyone at NHMS in the snow drifts in April.....dave

Double National for WGI!!
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

2010 Roundtable - check NESCCA site
    March 12-14
    NEDiv Spring Convention
    Worker Specialty Training Sessions
    NEDiv & NESCCA Meetings

The SCCA President will be attending.
    Three (3) SCCA Directors will be attending.

Hamilton Park Hotel & Convention Center, Florham Park, NJ
    Registration

Northern New Jersey Region 60th Anniversary Party
    60th Anniversary Registration
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Default boy do I feel dumb

Just figured it out, oh well see you at NH in April.....dave

Just a bump, been quiet up here.

In attendance:
    Richard Patullo - Member of SCCA Board of Directors representing Area 1
    Gerald Wannarka - Member of SCCA Board of Directors as the Chairman of the Board and representing Area 2
    John Sheridan - Member of SCCA Board of Directors representing Area 10
    Jeff Dahnert - President, Chief Executive Officer of the SCCA
    Bob Dowie - Club Racing Board Chairman
    Raymond the Cat and many more special guests.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

whoo whoo top billing
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

A GREAT opportunity to speak with our BoD rep and the Chairman of the CRB all in one place if you can make it to New Jersey.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Guys,

We need to get people out to this event....especially for the party on Saturday night. Go to: www.nescca.com to sign up
    I have the people coming from New York Life and I want a great showing so that we will get more support from them for the future.
    PLEASE COME TO THIS EVENT.

Thanks
    Bob Zecca
    Proud sponsor of the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES and F2000 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    A GREAT opportunity to speak with our BoD rep and the Chairman of the CRB all in one place if you can make it to New Jersey.
    I got to meet all of these guys at the National Convention, and it's definitely worth doing if you have the opportunity. Have direct conversation and provide your opinions directly to the powers that be.

Can't make it to the round table, but make this happen....
    Quote Originally Posted by tdw6974 View Post
    Double National for WGI!!
    ....and I'll for damn sure make it to that!
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Zecca View Post
    Guys,

We need to get people out to this event....especially for the party on Saturday night. Go to: www.nescca.com to sign up
    I have the people coming from New York Life and I want a great showing so that we will get more support from them for the future.
    PLEASE COME TO THIS EVENT.

Thanks
    Bob Zecca
    Let's not get started on WHERE it is.
    Andy Bettencourt

Dear Grumpy......I think I saw you in a Walt Disney film years ago....fyi...each region gets to host the event and for 2010 NNJR will host it therefore it will be in the Garden State......sorry that you will not be able to come but I will be thinking of you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Zecca View Post
    Dear Grumpy......I think I saw you in a Walt Disney film years ago....fyi...each region gets to host the event and for 2010 NNJR will host it therefore it will be in the Garden State......sorry that you will not be able to come but I will be thinking of you.....
    Bob,

I understand all that. We would be there if it was closer. Central locations for events like these are always a plus.
    Andy Bettencourt

Considering that the division stretches from New England to DC to Youngstown to Buffalo, it is pretty hard to say this one is too far south.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

You Boston guys think NHMS is the center of the Northeast. Being on Long Island puts me right in the middle of our region. But all it gives me is a long drive everywhere.
    Kevin Anderson

Needless to say, we support who supports us. We are sending a road trip crew down.
    Last edited by Andy Bettencourt; 03-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    Andy Bettencourt

Boy that is a tough deal. Glad the Brownsville, TX to Motorsport Ranch tow is soooo short! Or those lucky Florida guys who can tow to RAtlanta for giggles! I thought you NorthEast Coast guys had Mass Rapid Transit.
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    Boy that is a tough deal. Glad the Brownsville, TX to Motorsport Ranch tow is soooo short! Or those lucky Florida guys who can tow to RAtlanta for giggles! I thought you NorthEast Coast guys had Mass Rapid Transit.
    We have 4 great tracks and one crappy track within 8 hours of us...but I often wonder how much more towing I would be willing to do to be able to race year round but space out the races better!
    Andy Bettencourt

Andy....you will always be my hero and I will always have a special place for you in my heart....seriously....I wish you were there because it will be a nice event and I really need all the support we can get. If we close on this sponsor this could lead to really neat things for all of us. We are talking about a good bunch of money....almost what Topeka got on the whole National series and we may get this for a local series. We.....THE NORTHEAST must do for ourselves because we will not be getting help from anyone soon. We can do this and THANK YOU for all you do for our sport and your constant support...!!!

The Roundtable was a huge success. I hope to have photos up on the proit site in the next two days. Good news was Frank Scarpa of NY Life showed up with his wife Marie and other friends and they had a great time. They got to meet Jeff Dahnert and other key board members. I am feeling very good about them as a sponsor for our series and hope to have good news for you in the coming weeks.

I want to take the time to thank the NNJR board members for a very memorable event, Jeff Dahnert President of SCCA, Jerry Wannarka, Dick Patullo and John Sheridan for making the trip. We have such great leadership and I would personally like to thank Dick. This man is very intelligent, well-spoken and I know that he will be a great leader for us guys from the NE. I was very impressed....... We got alot to do in the coming weeks to make 2010 a successful year.

Thanks to all the others I did not mention....Jerry Rigoli, Jack Hanifan, Tom Campbell, Bob Introne and all the other members from the NE regions.......By the way did I mention we need a sponsor for Ed Z's wedding from the Glen region. He is making the plunge and I told him we would help sponsor it and find more $$$$$$ this will be one heck of a race/wedding weekend at the Glen! Can not wait!!!

Take care.
    Bob Zecca