Thread: 12 Hour Midnight Moonshine Run at Summit Point?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If ITB is in then we will most likely be in with a VW or maybe even an Audi: )

Stephen

@MMiskoe: We are a separate sanctioning group, so this would not be an SCCA event though we recognize SCCA licenses (as well as most others including FIA, NASA, etc.). Since I'm an SCCA guy as well, the only difference people notice when they run our events is how much more fun they are!

And no, this is not a "lemons" race. It will be a real race and require proper (SCCA, NASA, Continental Cup, BMWCCA, etc.) cars with proper safety equipment. If you've run 12 Hours at SP in the past, you probably won't notice much that is different, except it will be darker longer!

@StephenB: Yes, all IT cars will be allowed to run. Again, think past SP 12 Hours or the 13 Hours at VIR... same groups of cars.

Sounds good but it is the same weekend as the Glen National.
    John Weisberg
    BERG Racing
    Rochester NY
    203-556-0427

http://www.berg-racing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    If ITB is in then we will most likely be in with a VW or maybe even an Audi: )

Stephen
    Ken, after reviewing the NESCCA schedule I see that we have a NARRC race that same weekend at NHMS. I think the RST gang will most likely be at NHMS. I wish we had more weekends that didn't overlap...sorry we wont make it!

Stephen