Thread: 2010 GCR now available

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I would like to add that things are very tough right now for all of us. SCCA is trying hard and I believe this will be in our best interests. We have to be thankful that a company like Saferacer will step up to the plate to help us. Be patient....this thing can turn out to be very good.....I believe there is more to it that we can not see right now but in the end we will all benefit in some way.
    Last edited by Robert Zecca; 01-04-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    Proud sponsor of the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES and F2000 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

After scanning through this thread I have to say I'm a little confused. Are folks thinking because Saferacer has offered to sponsor the National Series that we racers are required to buy from them? I purchase from the best suppliers and I'm sure I've bought from just about all of them, including Saferacer. Their sponsorship, in this economy is nothing to curl up our collective noses at. I'd say it's downright welcome. I read someone say that this wouldn't benefit all racers, That it would only benefit a few, isn't that the competition we all crave? Last time I looked there were no guarantees about winning but you have every opportunity to try. I'm going to read more of these threads but so far I don't see anything to complain about.

Welcome Saferacer and thanks for your support.