Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new 260Z is born - Jeffrey R's 260Z

We have one down here (fla). Lemme see if I can put my hands on one quickly this pm. Check back tonight or tomorrow am for confirmation.
    Chris Carey

Central Florida Region
    ITS/Vintage Datsun 240Z

Favorite tool to remove undercoating---- A curb!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

If you do still need it I have it sitting on my dining room table.
    Chris Carey

Central Florida Region
    ITS/Vintage Datsun 240Z

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Yes I do. So what is that little doodad called? You take paypal. I can send you an email with my address. I am humbled by your expedience on Friday especially.
    Ed P.

ITS 260Z (under continued construction)
    75 280Z street car (wifes)
    70 911S twin plug 2.7RS Hot Rod
    Yukon Denali for hauling all my broken $hit

Hi Ed, welcome to the fun as a Z pilot

I am just now reading this and since Chris has got you fixed up, I don't need to go look for a pivot block, which I know I have.

Hope to see you at the track, come on over to Nashville in June if you get the chance.

Paul
    Paul Ballance
    Tennessee Valley Region (yeah it's in Alabama)
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z
    "Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else." unknown

Quote Originally Posted by EAPCPA View Post
    Yes I do. So what is that little doodad called? You take paypal. I can send you an email with my address. I am humbled by your expedience on Friday especially.

Blind luck really. My brother was stripping our parts car which is parked where I work, and literally was taking the rear wheels off when you posted. We have other rear brake backplates buried inside, but they would take an act of God to find. I'll figure out what shipping will cost and send you a PM. That's all it will be. I'm just happy to see more z-cars out there.
    Chris Carey

Central Florida Region
    ITS/Vintage Datsun 240Z

Quote Originally Posted by spawpoet View Post
    Blind luck really. My brother was stripping our parts car which is parked where I work, and literally was taking the rear wheels off when you posted. We have other rear brake backplates buried inside, but they would take an act of God to find. I'll figure out what shipping will cost and send you a PM. That's all it will be. I'm just happy to see more z-cars out there.
    Bout the only thing off that car thats any good LOL.

BTW Mike... we NEED 2 sets of those caliper cooling thingys asap... unless Chris has already dealt with it...

Quote Originally Posted by tim240z View Post
    Bout the only thing off that car thats any good LOL.

BTW Mike... we NEED 2 sets of those caliper cooling thingys asap... unless Chris has already dealt with it...
    We have em. We just have to tap our caliper bodies to attach it.
    Chris Carey

Central Florida Region
    ITS/Vintage Datsun 240Z

Ed, you have pms turned off so I couldn't send you one, but I can send the block UPS, and they quoted me $10 which seems high. Probably get to you on Wed.. USPS would most likely still be there by the weekend, and parcel post would only be about $3, and Priority mail flat rate should only be $5. You can send me an email at [email protected], if you still need the part, and give me your shipping address, and I can sen it out on Monday.
    Chris Carey

Central Florida Region
    ITS/Vintage Datsun 240Z

Quote Originally Posted by CPLUCKER View Post
    Jeff

What about that cart you are using to move the shell around ? I am working on a rx 7 with a buddy and we are about to make it immobile, but that cart looks really useful, did you buy it ?

Thanks
    Chris Plucker
    Chris... I built one myself out of scrap lumber and some casters that I had laying around. It was very simple with the only precise measurment being the distance between the rocker panel seams. After that it was glue it and screw it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX