Let me chime in here, and possibly answer a few questions.

As noted, the '95 is classed in ITS. The '99-'02 is classed in ITR...but in both classes the allowed weight is probably WAY lower than physically achieveable, regardless of what components can be deleted, or replaced. Although I'm glad SCCA is approaching classification in IT with a plan in mind, this particular car is classed too light for reality. It probably should have ended up in ITA at a more realistic weight.

Having had a few years experience with the Fox in ITB, I have thoughts on how to make the chassis work better, and eliminate some of the undesireable characteristics of its handling. Incidentally, I'm working on an ITR, which has parallel issues, and the weight sensitivity part, too (I don't expect to make anywhere close to the allowed weight). Therefore, what I'm saying is: You might want to be VERY judicious in adding any component that is not manditory for safety. Specifically, I'm thinking of Panhard Rod, or Watts Links, or added roll cage bars due to the added weight. Try to solve the problems with bushing selection (in the rear, very soft, or very mechanical), to reduce/eliminate the bushing-bind that is the source of the handling quirk.

At the front, the same philosophy everyone else who uses struts, will apply to this chassis. Try to find hollow sway bars instead of solid bars.

Cage: be very careful where the bars are located, and if you really need/want them. Tie into the chassis at the spring mounts in the rear, not the shock mount. In front, tie to the firewall where the upper frame extends off to the core support.

Plan to remove any and every component allowed to lighten the car. Lose a few pounds, yourself (difficult, but possible...and allowed by the rules!!!).

Happy holidays.

Bill