Ok, well some of you may of known I was trying to trade my E30 street car for an already running IT car.

I had some offers, some wanted cash, I found an ITA Integra it's on this site, was going to sell my car to buy it, all the buyers fell through and has pretty much really bummed me out so I removed many of the for sale ads and am going to build my E30.

First off, it's a 325E, which makes it an ITA car. I forget but can I I swap the motor and run ITS?

I think ITA would be a better class anyway for me to start with. Some of you may remember me. I have been on here for years now, my previous name was "Simon" I forgot my password though. Anyway I was on here when I was fourteen or fifteen building an ITC Civic. Many of you supported me! There is still a website floating from that time: www.simontibbett.evaluand.com .

OK SO ANYWAY.

Blah blah never got to race the Civic wheel to wheel, high school took its toll on me, I sold it for a CRX I daily drove, story goes on.

SO here I am at twenty one years old now, STILL NOT ONE wheel to wheel RACE start, I WILL start a race in 2010. Mark my words. I've done tons of track days, autocross, karts, you name it, just not a wheel to wheel RACE.

So my plans are to build the car mainly to get on track first and just have fun with it not worrying about being competitive. I am a college student and I live on my own, so I don't need to worry about winning or anything, I am sure most of you don't think I need to even worry about racing but trust me I can't wait for the nights rest after my first race weekend. LOL.

So plans so far:

-Suspension: basic Bilsteins and GC coilovers, sway bars, all new bushings.
-Engine I am leaving as is, it's a very strong running motor, perfect compression, no leaks, no smoke.
-Roll cage, my main concern. I think I am just going with a Kirk weld in and will update it down the road.

I have many of the other parts such as a seat, harness, window new, etc.

So yeah, thoughts? Reason I asked if I could run ITS with an I swap is there are a few around right now VERY strong running very cheap and fairly low mileage on them.