Thread: GCR choices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It takes almost a 3" three ring binder to hold my visually challenged version of he GCR scaled to print a page on a full 8.5X11 sheet single sided (to allow space for notes on the blank facing page). Been doing it since the Book was available for download. It is in tech with me when I'm working. Many drivers have been saved from walking back to their pit to get their reading glasses by it being available. Printed copies of the Fastracks are available in another binder.

I also have a thumb drive that has the GCR and each months Fastrack.

With all the data collectors, digital vid, programmable ECU units in cars these days that need data stored and wifi becoming available at more and more tracks, who doesn't have a computer available somewhere close in the pits?
    Last edited by jhooten; 12-02-2009 at 10:31 AM.
    Jerry

Lone Star Regional Executive
    Lone Star Tech Chief.

I vote for online version. I happened to go out to my car yesterday and noticed my copy of the 2009 GCR, still in the plastic. I have a copy of the GCR on my laptop and use it at the track. I also have a copy on my work computer and my person computer and......
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures