Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Racerlinn View Post
    I find this VERY amusing........
    You and me both. I thought I had blown my chance of winning with my earlier posts. I was not the squeakiest wheel, but I was fairly harsh. My first thought was "wahoo!", my second thought was "Oh shit, the guys are going to rip me a new one."

I won't look a gift horse in the mouth though. On the other hand I do plan to give an honest account of my experiences. I'm not very technical and obviously my car is little more than a go-kart wrapped in a crushed beer can. So it will be interesting to see how this works.

I'm not looking to add complications. I am so tired of jerking aroundwith video, but I love having it after the fact. It will be interesting to see how easy it is to add data. Right now I can just about pick up the tach if my camera is working well. I'd like to improve on that just a bit.

My plan is to let other ITC cars test this thing out too. So hopefully we'll get some feedback from a variety of slow moving cars including some drivers who are way better than me in cars that are way better prepared.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    my plan is to let other itb cars test this thing out too. So hopefully we'll get some feedback from a variety of slow moving cars including some drivers who are way better than me in cars that are way better prepared.
    ftfy

Congrats btw!
    Dan
    2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Great Lakes Division ITB Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dhardison View Post
    ftfy

Congrats btw!
    Hey, if you can get BillH off my ass for hitting him two years ago we might have a deal.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Hey, if you can get BillH off my ass for hitting him two years ago we might have a deal.
    HA! Yeah that's not gonna happen. He still talks about it like it was yesterday. Maybe if/when the Fukus sells he'll let it go.
    Dan
    2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Great Lakes Division ITB Champion

Howdy,

I won't look a gift horse in the mouth though. On the other hand I do plan to give an honest account of my experiences. I'm not very technical and obviously my car is little more than a go-kart wrapped in a crushed beer can. So it will be interesting to see how this works.

I'm not looking to add complications. I am so tired of jerking aroundwith video, but I love having it after the fact. It will be interesting to see how easy it is to add data. Right now I can just about pick up the tach if my camera is working well. I'd like to improve on that just a bit.
    I've had a racekeeper for a couple years now. Feel free to ask questions, etc.

I think you'll find it really simple to use.

Mark

Cool, somebody actually won.
    Think I'll register now and maybe I'll be the 2015 winner.
    Ralf
    ITB Golf GT