Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
Simon! Where've you been?
I checked out your site, very nice. You were at the ARRCs? I didn't get to meet you. Where you working or just hanging?

I see you're thinking about ITO for your E30. What engine is in it? ITO is a pretty wide open rules class IIRC, which means big $$ to get the car to the front.

(just sayin'!)
(and remember, I think I promised you $50 when you get a logbook for your ITC, B, A, S or R car...)
I'm over a year late to reply! haha Sorry I completely missed this. The E30 is gone and I bought an already built race car, I will finally be on track next season it needs a few small updates and it's good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by RacerBill View Post
OK, end of the calendar year is upon us, right in the middle of withdrawals (from racing). It's that time of the year again, and 12/31/2010 is the deadline to register again for a Race-Keeper data/video system. Navigate to the website - www.Race-Keeper.com - and click on the 'About' tab, then the 'Enter to Win' tab. Registration is free, and if you purchased a system this year, you have a choice of a second system or a refund if you win!

Check out some of the videos while you're on the site!
Entered! Fingers crossed!