Quote Originally Posted by Racerlinn View Post
I find this VERY amusing........
You and me both. I thought I had blown my chance of winning with my earlier posts. I was not the squeakiest wheel, but I was fairly harsh. My first thought was "wahoo!", my second thought was "Oh shit, the guys are going to rip me a new one."

I won't look a gift horse in the mouth though. On the other hand I do plan to give an honest account of my experiences. I'm not very technical and obviously my car is little more than a go-kart wrapped in a crushed beer can. So it will be interesting to see how this works.

I'm not looking to add complications. I am so tired of jerking aroundwith video, but I love having it after the fact. It will be interesting to see how easy it is to add data. Right now I can just about pick up the tach if my camera is working well. I'd like to improve on that just a bit.

My plan is to let other ITC cars test this thing out too. So hopefully we'll get some feedback from a variety of slow moving cars including some drivers who are way better than me in cars that are way better prepared.