Thread: World Leaders TeamDI ProIt Series

Default World Leaders TeamDI ProIt Series

It is amazing....just this morning a guy writes me from Portugal to tell me how great our series is. He went to our website and took a look around and thought what a great idea and how can we do something in Portugal? He said there is an economic crisis there and felt they needed to do something creative like our series.

Guys/Girls we are onto something here. I am committed to working hard as we speak and in the coming weeks we will be announcing sponsorship changes and additions as well as the schedule.

I thank you for you committed support.

Sincerely,
    Robert Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    www.proitseries.com
    Proud sponsor of the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES and F2000 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Did he ask if he could send you a check for more than the amount of sponsorship and you send him the change? I get those all the time

Just kidding. Keep up the good work.
    Jason Benagh
    Steward - NER SCCA
    ITB 1995 VW Golf

Bob,
    I am glad to see you are still enthusiastic about ProIT. I believe I told you at the 1st race of the series that I though you had something good here. If you are tenacious and you and your sponsors are credible about this series, it will fly and fly high. Now that you have companies like goracingtv.com & Grassroots Motorsports, there is more room for exposure and growth. It certainly doesn’t hurt now that you have a couple of years under your belt either. Congratulation on turning heads as far as Portugal! Keep up the good work…I hope to see you more in 2010.

don't be so gullible

OK, I had a response, but, I'll play this straight. Please fill in your comment regarding guillable...who are you pointing that at, and why?
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is Pro-IT. Is it kind of like a semi-pro race series? From my little understanding of the series, it seems like it would be a good place to move to if one was looking to become a professional driver.
    Drew