I am wanting to eventually race in a scca race and am wondering what class to aim for with my 1980 datsun 210 for next year. My plan is to leave the engine mainly stock and gut the car, put in roll cage, fully upgrade the suspension/brakes and run dot tires. I was thinking the class I would run in would be ITC. In ITC there are a lot of datsun 510 guys that race in that class. My car's engine (A14 1400cc pushrod motor) maybe a little bit less in hp than a 510's L16. Though could i compensate by taking more weight off to compete? Is that legal? Also what other cars race in ITC so i have an idea of what i am going up against. I also think this class would be perfect for my situation as i do not have tons of money to invest in a fully built engine yet. This class seems to be a momentum class which is also something i like. Anyways are there other ITC guys in here that race datsuns and know about the 210's and could give me their opinion on the car i have and being in an ITC class? What do you people think?