Quote Originally Posted by Z3_GoCar View Post
We've got more Formula Atlantic's and Fords than GT, Production, IT .... The fact is IT IS broken.
While in the midwest we say the opposite. We're going to have a hard time getting anywhere when our realities are so different. With 8-10 car ITC fields in GLD you will not convince me ITC is dead or that the rules need to be changed.

I guess the part I still don't get is how this new an improved IT that you guys want to build to resurect IT in your area is so different from Prod? Or, if there is really a need for this Improved IT in California, why not create a regional set of ITT classes or a slightly restricted Prod? Why bugger up the classes that work here for us here?

On a completely seperate note I'm intrigued by this notion of dual use cars in NASA CA. You have hordes of gentleman racers building 1/2 prepped cars, racing them on Sunday and the wife PDX's it on Saturday? I have to think 97% of the people reading this are laughing out loud right now at the thought or their spouse driving the car on Saturday. But, I grew up in CA, I know it's different out there...