Thread: Open Coolers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Earp View Post
    See, see, you're catching on. You too can do it!!
    Well, if I can't get a diff/tranny cooler installed and plumbed effectively, can I get an allowance for a non-factory transmission?

Also, with Andy's logic, I'd like an allowance for aftermarket rods and valvetrain so they can handle the "umpteen more revs than stock" I spin my engine to.

Christian, who's amazed that his tongue didn't poke thru his cheek writing this.
    Christian in FL | Something white with Honda on the valve cover...
    FASTtech Limited- DL1, Schroth, & Recaro Goodness
    LTB Motorsports- The Cheapest Place for Momo
    TrackSpeed Motorsports- OMP, Racetech, & Driver Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    Well, if I can't get a diff/tranny cooler installed and plumbed effectively, can I get an allowance for a non-factory transmission?

Also, with Andy's logic, I'd like an allowance for aftermarket rods and valvetrain so they can handle the "umpteen more revs than stock" I spin my engine to.

Christian, who's amazed that his tongue didn't poke thru his cheek writing this.
    And as always we digress..........
    Chris "The Cat Killer" Childs
    Angry Sheep Motorsports
    810 417 7777
    angrysheepmotorsports.com

IT,SM,SS,Touring, and Super Touring

The point of the excersize gentleman is that everyone has their line. Things are ok where they are. I would love a few of my personal pet peeves to go through but they aren't important to most.
    Last edited by Andy Bettencourt; 11-16-2009 at 09:48 PM.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    Hell, Kirk and I have already figured out how to have full-up tube-frame cars in IT -- LEGALLY!

Tube frame? Hell, that is so yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    See how easy it is? I dub thee Master of the Slippery Slope.

I'm gonna try. Ok, I'm putting my competitors on notice - I am not going to run a 2.6L motor because, well, because the 280Zs get to run a 2.8L motor and I've blown up too many 2.6L motors. Plus, there areeven bigger motors in ITS. Hell, phuck it, you know what? I'm not even going to run a Datsun motor anymore cause they don't seem to last as long as lots of other stuff. I'm going to run a 5L Ford motor.

Damn IT rules getting in the way of fun and all that. Wooo wheee I'm gonna be fast in '10!
    Last edited by Ron Earp; 11-16-2009 at 10:16 PM.