Thread: 2010 Schedules?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LD71
    The problem was all regions wanted doubles.
    It would not be fair if only some got them.
    If 3 regions got doubles who would go to singles?
    As far as April at NHMS, it's been ok to run a regional then but we can't run a National?
    Bring Snows and maybe you will win!
    Jerry
    NER South

Jerry,
    Thanks for your response, I do understand. But I do wish some creative thinking would have allowed a couple of double events. Revenue sharing could be considered; a double early or in the middle only (obviously all doubles would not work). NER should consider a low entry fee (with an early entry deadline) as it will take quite an incentive to get cars out of hibernation for early April in NH--for anyone south of NYC, the tow to VIR the following weekend will look very inviting... I hope to go to NHIS in April, but depends on car and competition--winning a 1 car class there a few years ago sucked--doing same with snowshoes on won't get me out of Connecticut...
    All the best,
    LD71 []

Oh come on Larry it’s not like your race car does not have a heater.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Quote Originally Posted by dickita15 View Post
    Oh come on Larry it’s not like your race car does not have a heater.
    Have they ever checked for heaters in impound?

off-topic....I've been looking for my ballot for BOD, wanted to vote Dickita....suddenly realized I made Buccaneer primary last year for points...I'll probably send in NEDiv vote anyway...

LD71

Because the race was uncontested the procedure is to mail out just one ballot. That has been done and I won by one vote. First Meeting is a face to face in Topeka first weekend in January.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Dick,
    Congrats! I'm sure you'll be a powerful voice in Topeka!!

Now about these race schedules.....
    LD71

I always thought Dick was a powerful voice no matter where he was, He will do a great job...dave

Dick,
    I just saw the release on SCCA.com, the election is official! BTW, this was part of the release:
    New board members will join outgoing members on Dec. 3 – 5, for a Board of Directors meeting in Topeka, Kan., at the SCCA National Office. New members will assume their full duties in 2010.

Don't miss that December trip, nothing like a holiday trip to beautiful downtown Topeka! I knew there were great perks to that BOD job!

LD71