Other than a quick email in recent support of the ITAC's new process, I have never sent an email or letter that requests action. I know that it just might fall on deaf ears and they may sit on it, or just refuse to acknowledge it, however it is all that I can do at the moment.

I am trying to write a letter to the CRB asking them to please review the weight of the recently re-classed ITB MK1 MR2, as the original move to ITB had an error in the calculations, that is omitted by ITAC members along with other cars, and has been requested to be fixed. however, it seems that due to other issues these request have been dropped and has little to do with (at least from my understanding) the new process the CRB has denied. I have multiple reasons to support the request that is in limbo from the ITAC, the biggest concern of mine is that with the added weight associated with the move to ITB, people running MK1 MR2's are all of a sudden breaking hubs. With the car classed hundreds of lbs heavier than it came rolling off the showroom floor, and the age of the car, it is easy to see. However, that issue entirely is getting submitted separately asking for action to see what can be done by another author.

My question is this..

Is there a certain format that they like to see? what kind of facts do they want? do you mention the level of effort you have in the car? do you give race results for the model driven by other people? do I bring up the hub issue as a safety concern?

Things I am trying to avoid are sounding like a whiny bitch, as this is my first letter to them, and not sound biased (however, with relatively very few people running the car you don't seem to see other people that are not MR2 drivers or members of the ITAC speaking up.)

Thanks for any help or guidance.