Thread: Who is going to win?.........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post
    Dave- got to agree the downhill at Lime Rock is way more than the current RA...
    You two chain-smoking the funny cigs? Except for the home boys who have this weird obsession with LRP, you'll find very few drivers with experience around this country that would choose that track - or any of its components - over Road Atlanta. Yup, it was a better track before Panoz changed it - he'll have to answer to the Good Lord someday for that - but LRP will always be this little rinky-dink track that would never be accepted as more than an HPDE track were it built today, surviving simply because it's close to NYC and has been around a long time...

Get out to more tracks, kids. Take some time to get away from home more often. Try something new once in a while.

I never said I like LRP more than RA. I simply said that turn is NOT scarey to me in my B car. Heck, if one's doing it right they're not fully at the left going down the hill to save real estate.

Hey Greg, I did make it down to Summit this year and LOVED the Labor Day event as well as the track. I'd be happy to add a "Sponsor Now" button if you'd like to help me get to more tracks.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    I never said I like LRP more than RA. I simply said that turn is NOT scarey to me in my B car.
    That's 'cause you're not looking in the right places or you have no imagination . Try glancing to your left at that wall as you're going by. Even better, hang out at the S/F stand and watch a Spec Miata race.

Heck, if one's doing it right they're not fully at the left going down the hill to save real estate.
    Uh, 'fale'. You're not going fast if you do that.

I'd be happy to add a "Sponsor Now" button if you'd like to help me get to more tracks.
    Buy quality hubs so you're not wrecking so often and you could probably cover a season of driving enduros in Pablo...