Thread: Need 1986 GCR or FIA rules....lol

Default Need 1986 GCR or FIA rules....lol

Anyone know where I could get my hands or computer on a 1986 GCR? Or FIA rules?

I can't help you, but I am curious as to why?
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Got a vintage car? Most of us were still in school at that time and couldn't read without pictures yet. Wait,nothings changed.

Yep! For a vintage race car I have decided to build. I wasn't even alive in 86.

Default 86 Gcr

Not all of us are that young... in '85, I had "retired" from 12 yrs of HP (6 or 7 runoffs), just wrote off a new MR2 in the first year of Firehawk (IMSA, '85), and had discovered vintage racing with a Jabro...

Anyway, you wanted a 86 GCR...which I have, but am not willing to let it out of sight... Send me a pm with details/specifics of what you are seeking and we'll see if I can sort out pages/ article to copy... You will need both GCR & PCS/GTS/SRS/Formula Specs...depending on what the project is...

Of course as an old foggy, will have to do all that hardcopy, as my scanning set up takes way too long and way too much memory to be fun....

I don't come here often, so may be a while getting to PM...have patience, grasshopper.... (oh yeah, younger person...probably wouldn't uderstand that ref.... oh, the time, how it passes...)

Bob Lembcke.

Cool! PM'ed.