Thread: Win A Zamp Helmet Or Teamdi Suit

Default Win A Zamp Helmet Or Teamdi Suit

Hey Guys,

Two weeks to our last TEAMDI PROIT race at NJMP. Last year Matt Rooke won the TEAMDI SFI/5 SUIT and Dave Maynard the Zamp helmet. This year we will be awarding the same via a raffle to any Pro It driver that runs the event. The helmet value is $329.95 and suit is $699.95 plus we have other prizes and awards. We had 38 cars entered and I hope see 48 cars this year. It will be a great event hosted by NNJR and along with the help of SJR you will be part of a great and memorable weekend. Go to www.NESCCA.com to sign up. There is also a regional race. The price for the regional is $290 with 3 races and Pro IT is $400 with 2-40 minute races. If you enter both the price is $590. The weather was blue skies last year and I expect the same this year. Come meet our podium girl Erin and be part of the 2009 finale.

I will see you there.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    www.proitseries.com
    Last edited by Robert Zecca; 10-04-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Hey Bob cant wait! Let me just say that the Team DI suit that I won last year makes my comparatively priced Sparco look like crap. The Team DI suit is top notch, I love it, and you guys are damn generous to be giving them away! Thanks for another great season!