Stephen, I didn’t create this post and ask why some people are arriving at their perception. I also didn’t say they are all accurate. However I think this is how some are coming to their conclusions. I also won't argue with you about the block - I have no freaking clue. If I had been truly that concerned with it, I'd have done my research and asked you guys nicely to let me take a look.

If you honestly ask me I would say the GOLF and Prelude are the two cars to have in ITB that are the current overdogs based on on track performance... both driven by CRB members.... how is it that 2 CRB members, of the what 6 or 7, drive in ITB and an ITB car F'd up the entire process?

So you agree with using on track performance????

To correct one of your facts, the Honda you mention above is an Accord Lxi and not a Prelude. The ONLY Preludes I’m aware of being run are mine and one other in the N.E. who hasn’t been at the track in a couple of years. No one on the CRB is racing a Prelude.

The GCR: Honda Accord Lxi 12V Coupe & HB (86-89). 2550 lbs min weight.

Again, for the record I also asked for my Prelude to be run through the process and let the chips fall where they may.