Thread: October Fastrack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

just curious how did the honda get through the CRB? I am happy to hear it got moved to ITB.
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by quadzjr View Post
    just curious how did the honda get through the CRB? I am happy to hear it got moved to ITB.
    Uh, yeah. That was my "ah-ha!" moment that left me figuring that the rest of the PILE of recommendations just got ignored. I'll wait to be proven wrong but right at this point, I'm thinking the CRB did a pick-and-choose from among the recommendations, based on what they liked. That doesn't bode well for future consistency.

K

From discussions I have had this evening now is the time to call your BOD members to see what is up. If not, quit complaining.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

I can't help but chuckle at watching the ITAC/CRB knee-jerking to competitors loop-holing the rules...as if it'll make a difference...as if you think you can stay on top if it...

Case in point: you just opened up another truck-sized loophole. And, no, I won't explain it to you. But you can be assured I will take advantage of it.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    I can't help but chuckle at watching the ITAC/CRB knee-jerking to competitors loop-holing the rules...as if it'll make a difference...as if you think you can stay on top if it...

Case in point: you just opened up another truck-sized loophole. And, no, I won't explain it to you. But you can be assured I will take advantage of it.

Sigh...
    Thanks again for the help. Team player.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    Thanks again for the help. Team player.
    I am a team player, Andy. It's YOU who are the one(s) that think you got it all figured out, that you can out-fox the foxes. It's YOU that think you're smarter than everyone else. As I recall, I replied to 100% of the emails you sent to me asking me what I think the proper re-write of the rule should be...oh, wait, that's right, YOU DIDN'T ASK, you just chose to go off on a wild-assed tangent based on Internet forum blather!!!

So the next time you want to publicly tee-off on someone that figured something out that you didn't - and trust me, this ain't the first time, and it ain't gonna be the last - you might want to re-think that tee shot. Maybe try a 3-wood instead?

Read. Then re-read. Especially Tip #1.

https://improvedtouring.com...ad.php?t=22779

Or, just tell us what the loophole you perceive is and help us write a better rule.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    I am a team player, Andy. It's YOU who are the one(s) that think you got it all figured out, that you can out-fox the foxes. It's YOU that think you're smarter than everyone else. As I recall, I replied to 100% of the emails you sent to me asking me what I think the proper re-write of the rule should be...oh, wait, that's right, YOU DIDN'T ASK, you just chose to go off on a wild-assed tangent based on Internet forum blather!!!

So the next time you want to publicly tee-off on someone that figured something out that you didn't - and trust me, this ain't the first time, and it ain't gonna be the last - you might want to re-think that tee shot. Maybe try a 3-wood instead?

Read. Then re-read. Especially Tip #1.

https://improvedtouring.com...ad.php?t=22779
    OR - we are just trying our best and you are being a jerk.

I will make sure to run everything we do through you so you can catch our screw ups before they happen. Given your vast knowledge of everything and anything, a CRB position for you would help all of Club Racing.

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967