Thread: Smart drivers and dumb drivers

Default Smart drivers and dumb drivers

Too bad we have great drivers like Sam Posey get injured and morons like JC France(Brumos Porsche Rolex)just arrested at Daytona racing in a Lambo on the highway ,drunk and using coke!! He was racing his cousin over a bridge( who was in a Porsche). Evidently, one of these 2 morons threatened the police that they were the "France" family and that they owned Daytona.

Seems to me that Bob Snodgrass would weep and Hurley Haywood can do better for a driver.

Some time ago, they found JC France driving a Cadillac SUV on the Daytona track at 100mph with kids in the back seat.

Guess when he says "this race blows", he knows what he's talking about!!

Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

I think it is great that “old man” Hurley was pressed in to service as a replacement on a very hot day and was rewarded with a win.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Quote Originally Posted by dickita15 View Post
    I think it is great that “old man” Hurley was pressed in to service as a replacement on a very hot day and was rewarded with a win.
    I agree,Dick. He was in the midwest and got the call that he we being pressed ito service

Point being, France was bringing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to the operation. That's how these deals work.

K

Remember two years ago, the Mexico City DP race. He was wrecked out and going at his co-wreckee like he was was going for a Golden Glove. I think he only got a month suspension for that one.
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter