Hey Darrell, 2009 has been fantastic! thanks for all of your hard work. Im from Jersey so Im biased but I would cut out the NHMS weekend and keep plenty of events at NJMP. Just such a great facility. Also Glen is fantastic, was great having that on the schedule this year.

Previously suggested:

1) Reduce classes by combining... I thought it was great to bring the spec E30 guys in as they did not toast real ITS cars and fit the rules nicely. I dont think we should merge actual IT classes like ITB and ITC unless we really are seeing no entries from one of those classes.

2.) Invert the top 'x' cars on the grid. I say 6.

Is this suggesting we take the top 6 qualifiers, then switch them so that the pole sitter starts 6th, p2 starts 5th, etc? I think that would be a terrible idea! frankly with the speed differentials in Pro IT T1 gets hairy enough as it is... also it just undermines the purpose of qualifying. If this is a "pro series" lets stay professional

3) I think the point structure makes perfect sense except for the "overall drivers championship" as of course the best driver could be stuck in a class with half the entries and never have a shot. I wouldent mind if we just dropped the overall drivers championship. However for each individual class its perfect. It allows winners of big field races to be rewarded better than those with small fields which is cool.

However we change things up, excellent job so far, Im hooked!